How can I get a public advocate?
The court appoints public advocates when the person who needs a lawyer cannot afford to hire a lawyer.

If you don’t have a lawyer yet and would like to speak with a public advocate, you may call us at 602-372-9550.

Show All Answers

1. What is a public advocate?
2. How will my public advocate help me?
3. How can I get a public advocate?
4. Is a public advocate free?
5. Why is a probation officer calling me? I’m not on probation!
6. What happens at juvenile court?
7. Can the juvenile court take away my driver's license?
8. What is an appeal?