Posted on: August 13, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: August 13
Get the latest information on what types of masks are better than others, preventative health measures, precent positivity, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
The August 13, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Mask Mandate In Effect for Maricopa County
- County Services Impacted by the Pandemic
- Key Message: Not All Masks Are Created Equal
- What Makes An Effective Mask?
- Don’t Forget About Other Preventative Health Measures
- The Most Important Factors for Schools to Consider This Semester
- What is "Percent Positivity" and Why Does it Matter?
- County Agencies at Work
- Respond to the Census 2020
- Trusted Sources