Posted on: August 10, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: August 10
Get the latest on Public Health return to school recommendations, the drop in COVID-19 cases and how to increase our progress to reduce spread, testing options, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
The August 10, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Returning to School
- County Services Impacted by the Pandemic
- Key Message: There Has Been A Drop In Daily COVID-19 Cases
- Increased Progress Depends On You
- What About Protection For Kids?
- Think You Might Have Covid-19? Here’s What To Know About Home Isolation.
- Need A Test?
- County Agencies at Work
- Respond to the Census 2020
- Trusted Sources