- 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
- 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday
- Please arrive no later than 4 p.m.
- Offices are closed on County-observed holidays
FEES: Costs for Certified, Non-Certified Copies and Changes
$20 - Cost per certified copy of Arizona Birth and Death records
$30 - Cost for corrections and major changes made to Arizona vital records. Note: Fee includes 1 certified copy with the eligible changes
$5 - Cost for non-certified copies of Arizona Birth and Death records. These copies are issued for limited purposes only such as research and genealogy and applicants must meet eligibility.
NOTE: International customers MUST include pre-paid RETURN postage with all requests. A valid EMAIL must also be provided so we may contact you, as needed. Applications without complete return postage will not be processed. No exceptions.
We have gone paperless! Please complete your application on our electronic tablets located in the lobby.
Note: Paper applications will only be accepted for mail-in requests. Thank you!
Accepted Forms of Payment
- MasterCard and Visa, Discover and AMEX are accepted
- Money Order
- Cashier's Check (No personal or business checks will be accepted)
- Cash is only accepted in person