Locations, Hours & Fees
Click any map pin for location details and directions.
Upcoming Office Closure: All offices will be closing at 10:30am for staff training on Wednesday, July 17th. We will resume normal business hours on July 18th.
Important Note for customers using the Central and North Valley location:
Central and North Valley locations have gone paperless! Feel free to print the paper form and prepare for your visit but know that all applications must be completed on our new electronic tablets located in the lobby.
Remember! Paper applications will not be accepted at our Central and North valley locations.
Please use the electronic tablet to complete your e-app before you are seen by a registrar. Thank you!
Costs for Certified, Non-Certified Copies and Changes
- $20 - Cost per certified copy of Arizona Birth and Death records
- $30 - Cost for corrections and major changes made to Arizona vital records.
- Note: Fee includes 1 certified copy with the eligible changes
- $5 - Cost for non-certified copies of Arizona Birth and Death records
- These copies are issued for limited purposes only such as research and genealogy and applicants must meet eligibility.
NOTE: International customers MUST include pre-paid RETURN postage with all requests. A valid EMAIL must also be provided so we may contact you, as needed. Applications without complete return postage will not be processed. No exceptions.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- MasterCard and Visa, Discover and AMEX are accepted
- Money Order
- Cashier's Check (No personal or business checks will be accepted)
- Cash is only accepted in person
Please be aware that the laws in Arizona were updated in 2016 and some information has changed. The links to the left provide additional information.
If you have further questions, please call us at 602-506-6805 or stop into any of our four offices.
We are happy to assist you!