Maricopa County's Wellness Works program supports and encourages a healthy workforce by providing programs and resources to help employees maintain or improve their health.
May is Employee Health and Fitness Month
Strength Training 101 Webinar
Strength training is an important part of any fitness routine. Attend this webinar to learn about the benefits of strength training and how to get started.
June is Occupational Safety Month
Be Aware, Be Focused, Be Safe! Webinar
Distractions and stressors at work can lead to accidents! Attend this webinar to learn:
• Tips and tricks to become
• Ways to stay safe at work
Wednesday, June 15
Register here Version OptionsWellness WorksMay is Employee Health and Fitness MonthHeadline
Why Are You Safe?
Take a moment to reflect on the reason(s) you work safely to return
home every day. Share your reason(s) here! Why Am You Safe? Why Are You Safe?
How to Earn Your Wellness Reward Webinar
NEW! Maricopa County Cookbook Vol. 2
March was National Nutrition Month. Throughout the month, County employees sent in their favorite recipes to be featured in the latest version of the County Cookbook.
REGULAR PROGRAMMING INCLUDES:
- LA Fitness memberships at reduced rates for County employees and their families
- Onsite Fitness Centers with free memberships at various County locations
- Weight Watchers at Work reimbursement for employees who meet program requirements
- Wellness campaigns offered throughout the year (Bike to Work Day, Fitness Walk, etc.)
- A Wellness Incentive Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window. ($60.00/month) to help employees reduce the cost of their medical premium
Detailed information about these programs can be found on the County’s Intranet, (MyMC) on the Wellness Works page Opens a New Window. .